Monopoly Board Game - Ayr Edition
Discover some of the finest sites and attractions from around the historic coastal town of Ayr in this beautiful new edition of MONOPOLY. The county town of Ayrshire, Ayr has a distinguished past and a fascinating, vibrant community featuring a number of interesting sites. Begin your tour of the board at the stately Greenan Castle, then cross the Big O’ Doon and move on to the Robert Burns Birthplace Museum to brush up on your poetry. Pick up some bargains at the Kyle Centre or stop by Ayr Town Hall, but don’t dally - ye cannae miss the Carnegie Library or Culzean Castle! Improve your properties with houses and hotels, and grab a Chance or Community Chest card for an unexpected fine or bonus. Whether you’re a local or just visiting, Ayr has plenty to offer, and you’ll find all of its highlights are up for grabs. So roll your dice, bankrupt your opponents and claim Ayr for your very own!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Ayr!
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to St John’s Tower, Burns Cottage and Ayr Racecourse – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family