Monopoly Board Game - Canterbury Edition
The idyllic city of Canterbury is bursting with wonderful things to do and places to see. From historic museums to soaking up the culture with collections ranging from world explorers and travellers to ancient Egypt. Start your journey by watching a T20 Match at The Spitfire Ground St Lawrence or treat yourself to a shopping spree at the various malls. If you're hungry for more entertainment you could watch a show at the picturesque theatres. What better way to end your journey than visiting two UNESCO World Heritage sights; St Augustine's Abbey and Canterbury Cathedral. All these sites and more in the Canterbury Edition of Monopoly. Order your limited edition copy of the World's best board game today!
- The world's best family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY - Canterbury
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Canterbury Cathedral, St Augustine's Abbey, University of Kent - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
Suitable Ages: 8+
Number of Players: 2+