Monopoly Board Game - Salisbury Edition
Celebrate the cathedral city of Salisbury with this special edition of MONOPOLY! Roll the dice and take a tour around some of Salisbury's most iconic sites. Make your way around the board from Old Sarum and Stonehenge to the beautiful Salisbury Cathedral. Discover medieval landmarks in this bustling city, but be careful with that priceless copy of the Magna Carta! Then enjoy the majestic beauty of some well-known parks including Churchill Gardens, Victoria Park, The Greencroft and Queen Elizabeth Gardens. Just don't leave any litter behind… Invest in education and culture, and who knows? Maybe you'll be the next owner of the famous Wilton House! Or you could buy up the highest quality bakers and butchers Salisbury has to offer, and find your way to success in retail. Featuring stunning and authentic photography from the local area, there’s plenty to enjoy whether you’re a seasoned MONOPOLY expert or a first-time player. So choose a token, get playing and build your very own Salisbury empire!
- The world’s favourite family board game brings you another exciting edition of MONOPOLY – Salisbury!
- Choose your favourite token, tour your favourite sites and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Charter Market, Victoria Park and the Guildhall – will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family