Monopoly Board Game - Stirling Edition
MONOPOLY, the great property trading board game finds its home in the vibrant Scottish city of Stirling: a city steeped in history yet offering a host of modern day attractions. Journey around the gameboard and explore landmarks including: The Church of the Holy Rude, Dunblane Cathedral and The King's Knot. Don't forget to stop off for some refreshments en route at The Birds and The Bees or Blairmains Farm Shop & Coffee Bothy. You can further relax with a spa date at The Stirling Highland Hotel or take in some art at the Stirling Smith Art Gallery and Museum.
- The world's favourite family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY - Stirling Edition
- Choose your favourite token, tour the beautiful sights of Stirling, including Stirling Castle and The National Wallace Monument, and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to the University of Stirling, the Stirling Highland Games, or even the Old Town Jail - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
Suitable Age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+