Monopoly Board Game - Taunton Edition
Celebrate the best of the West Country with this special edition of the MONOPOLY game! The name Taunton derives from Town on the River Tone, or Tone Town and it remains a picturesque mix of Georgian architecture, cobblestones and modern additions. Explore performances at the Brewhouse Theatre and sniff out some West Country bargains on Bath Place, at the Orchard Shopping Centre or the Farmers Market. Discover the beauty and tranquillity of Vivary Park, or catch some live sporting action with horseracing, football and rugby on offer!
- The world's favourite family board game brings you another exciting MONOPOLY - Taunton Edition
- Choose your favourite token, tour the beautiful sights of Taunton, including the splendid Hestercombe Gardens and the fascinating Museum of Somerset, and accumulate fortunes, but watch out for taxes, jail and bankruptcy
- Advance to Woodlands Castle, Somerset County Cricket Club, or Gray's Almhouses - will you owe rent or reap the rewards?
- Invest in houses and hotels and trade your way to success
- The Fast-Dealing Property Trading Game is fun for the whole family
Suitable Age: 8+
Number of Players: 2+